With only 11 days to go until the big day, I thought I would post a last minute gift guide for that special man in your life whether it be your dad, boyfriend or brother.
1. Drunken Tower Drinking Game from Home Wet Bar - Everyone loves a good game of jenga so with the added bonus of a few shots thrown into the mix this would make the perfect drinking game for this festive season.
2. Liz Earle Mens Skin and Hair Essentials - I keep it no secret that I am a massive Liz Earle skincare and make up fan so what better way to treat the male loved one in your life with this hair and skincare essentials set. It contains cleanse and polish, shaving cream, face and body wash, shampoo and moisturiser all in a toiletry bag.
3. River Island Fair Isle Stag Jumper - I love a good jumper on a guy and a festive jumper is a winner in my book. fair isle and reindeers are lie two of my favourite Christmassy things so this jumper is absolutely perfect! and its currently on sale for £28 down from £35.
4. Boss Orange for Men from Boots - Aftershave is usually the first thing that comes to mind when I think mens Christmas gifts. This smells absolutely amazing and is currently a bargain of £29.50 for a huge 100ml bottle which has a saving of £19.
5. Supercar Drive Experience - One of my best friends has purchased her boyfriend a driving experience for Christmas so thanks to her for this gift idea. This one is a steal at £94 down from £199 and gives you the opportunity to drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini and a Aston Martin without having to choose.
What presents have you bought for the men in your life? Is it just me that finds dads the hardest to buy for?