I hope everyone is okay and enjoying the snow! :)
I thought i would do my 5 favourite brushes as i absolutely love brushes, and as some people say 'an artist is only as good as his tools'! Which i think is pretty true, make up can look so different with the use of good brushes!
I can remember when i first started my blog that the only brushes i owned were a few body shop, some ELF & a set of GOSH brushes, but i am happy to say that i have since branched out and most of my brushes are now MAC! Although i didnt own any when i started blogging!
I think the quality of MAC brushes are absolutely amazing and go back to these day in and day out! Therefore my 5 fave brushes are all from MAC! I know they can be quite expensive but i truely believe they are worth it and will last me a long time to come!
1. MAC 239 Eyeshadow brush - Perfect brush for packing on eyeshadow all over the lid, its really soft and dense
2. MAC 219 Pencil brush - i love this brush, its perfect for adding colour into the crease on top of a lid colour, i would highly recommend this brush, i wouldnt be able to live without it!
3. MAC 116 Blush brush - i love the size of this brush & works perfectly to add blush to the apples of the cheeks
4. MAC 138 Tapered face brush - one of my most recent brush purchases is the MAC 138 which i love, such a big brush thats tapered at the top so perfect for bronzer and because its tapered, easy to buff in
5. MAC 187 Duo fibre brush - such a versatile brush that can be used for foundation, powder, bronzer & blush - i love it! Mainly use it to stipple on & buff in liquid foundation which leaves a lovely finish!
Which brushes do you love & would recommend?