I stole this idea off Jo who started her own little 'tag' of her five favourite products including lipsticks and blushers! So thank you Jo and hope you enjoy!
I thought i would start off my 5 favourites with lipsticks! I only ever wore and bought my first lipstick a couple of months ago and from then - on i just cant get enough of them!
Whilst doing this post i have also realised that i have more high end lipsticks such as Mac and YSL than i do drugstore! Crazy! Especially seens as though i have only been collecting since the end of August!
So here goes.. My 5 favourite drugstore lipsticks!
- Barry M lip paint No 146 'Dolly pink' - A fairly new purchase, love this though - makes a change from a nude lip and perfect for nights out!
- Gosh Lipstick No 134 'Darling' - As you can probably tell this is well loved and i have plenty of back ups! My favourite lipstick ever!
- Barry M lip paint No 101 'Marshmellow' - Hard to work with but when you know how can look amazing!
- Natural Collection Lipstick 'Apple blossom' - Such a gorgeous colour and a bargain at £1.95!
- E.LF mineral lipstick 'Natural nymph' - A new purchase which i love already! Think i may review it as i cant get enough of this and have already ordered aback up!
& the swatches to go with them
Left - right
Barry M Dolly pink, Gosh Darling, Barry M Marshmellow, Natural Collection Apple Blossom, ELF natural nymph.
As you can see i absolutely LOVE nude lipsticks, with a bright pink thrown in for good measure! :)
Look out for more of these as i hope to make them a regular feature!